Frequently Asked Questions
You have questions, we have answers!
No one should be embarrassed about their sexual medical condition.
The problems that occur with aging can be awkward and uncomfortable to deal with, but they don’t have to be if you get help. Seeking professional treatment can help you to understand if there are any dangerous underlying issues that may be causing you harm. Our staff at the Oklahoma Men’s Clinic is specialized in helping you overcome any problems you may be having. Our environment is one of confidentiality and trustworthiness, making sure you get the help you need.
Getting effective treatment only works if you’re both honest with yourself and with our staff. Tell us what is bothering you so you can get treatment. Multiple factors impact your sexual health, and we can guarantee results if you are open and honest with us. We want to assure you your visit is completely confidential, and we take patients’ privacy rights very seriously.
Besides treatment, we offer a few other instructions to make sure your treatment process begins as quickly and as easily as possible:
- Do not take any erectile dysfunction medication (Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, etc.) for at least 24 hours before your appointment. If you are taking 36 hour Levitra, please do not take it 36 hours before your visit.
- Please allow approximately 90 minutes for your visit. We perform a thorough and confidential medical evaluation, including diagnostic testing and a test dose of medication to ensure effectiveness.
- Know that we will help create a personalized plan for your health so you can stay focused and meet your goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Should I Bring?
- Medical history/list of medications: We personalize your medication based on your test results, so we want to know what medications you are taking.
- Driver’s license
- Form of payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, personal check, or cash. We do not handle insurance processing, but can provide a receipt that you can file with your insurance company.
- Your partner: We welcome our patients’ partners, as they often provide our physicians with additional information or insights that can help us treat the condition effectively. However, you are not required to bring your partner.
Will My Privacy Be Maintained?
Yes. We encrypt all of our virtual records, and keep all records confidential. We also go to great lengths to protect your privacy, making sure all test and lab results are confidential. Our patients’ privacy is our top concern. If you would like to know specifics regarding your privacy, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Who Are the Doctors That Are Going to Be Treating Me?
Our staff of sexual health specialists have a combined total of more than 50 years of experience treating men with conditions like erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, low testosterone, and others. Our specialists are licensed and qualified to address any questions or concerns you might have. They’re there to help treat you and will work closely with you to make sure your personal goals are being met and that you’re getting the help you need.
How Long Will My Appointment Take?
We know that your time is valuable, so we at the Oklahoma Men’s Clinic minimize your wait time as much as possible. For erectile dysfunction, the appointment lasts about 90 minutes for a full evaluation. Most other services will take about 45 minutes to an hour. Rest assured we will get you in and out as quickly as possible.
Who Will I Be Seeing?
At the Oklahoma Men’s Clinic, we provide a full staff of licensed physicians, medical assistants, and phlebotomy personnel. All of our staff are qualified to address any concerns or questions you may have. Our staff are professional and friendly, and have experience treating these problems. They will work closely with you to make sure you get the treatment you deserve.
Do You Accept Insurance?
We know that health insurance can be helpful in covering expensive health costs. Unfortunately, most insurers do not cover most of the services we provide. To make your treatment more cost-effective, we will give you a medically coded superbill that can be submitted for reimbursement of any covered procedure. You can use your health savings account debit card as a form of payment.